A concentrated and effective booster with an imperceptible texture on the skin. Hydration bath and protective shield, the Moisturizing Primer Serum regenerates the water reserves of the skin and protects the cutaneous cells from free radicals and slows the appearance of skin ageing.
Its marine-origin active ingredients stimulate and revitalize cell systems, boosting the performance of METEO LOGIC ® skincare applied afterwards. The Moisturizing Primer Serum is an ideal compliment to the other skincare products in the METEO LOGIC ® range.
Tips for use
- Apply the cream in the morning to a perfectly cleansed face before METEO LOGIC® moisturising Primer serum
- All skin types
- Fine texture, « second skin » effect
- Intense moisturization: + 35% over 8hrs, + 18% moisture over 24hrs (% of improvement of the moisturization of the upper layers of the epidermis after a single application, tested by corneometry).
- Natural fragrance
- 50 mL pump bottle
- Airless pack allows for complete restitution of the product and the presence of a minimum preservatives
- Recyclable container
- Alga-gorria®: patented Red algae extract (Gelidium sesquipedale), powerful anti-oxidant, protects cells and prevents skin ageing by effectively neutralizing free radicals
- Plant-Origin Sugar derivatives: harmonise the flow of moisture for a hydrating and restructurizing effect Activity-boosting Mucopolysaccharide: prepares skin for the application of other skin care products/ enhances the penetration of hydrosoluble active indgredients
- Cell revitalizing Artemia salina Extract (marine microorganism): protects against daily stress
- Organic Aloe vera* : soothing (reduces irritation), moisturizing, and protective (forms a barrier on the skin surface which prevents dehydration).
- Sodium hyaluronate: has a moisturising effect and is a component of the NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), holds water, plays the role of a water reservoir on the skin surface
- Organic* glycerine : humectant, moisturizing (hygroscopic effect).